Dr. Schulze GmbH, with more than 35 years of experience in the development and manufacture of diamond tools and machines, is one of the leading manufacturers in Europe.
With currently 4 locations in Germany and 1 location in the Czech Republic and well over 100 employees, we deliver our products to over 40 countries worldwide.
In addition to our products for concrete drilling, sawing and natural stone processing, in recent years we have developed a new group of products called DRS-FLOOR® to offer our customers a complete solution for the design, manufacture, maintenance and renewal of high quality concrete floors, both decorative and functional. The DRS-FLOOR® product range includes single-disc and multi-disc grinding machines, polishing machines, floor milling machines, shot blasting machines, crack and bevel cutters, vacuum cleaners, separators and chemical treatments for concrete floors. In addition to innovative lithium silicate treatments, we also offer fast-curing joint fillers and products for repairing surface defects.
We are expanding worldwide with our DRS-FLOOR® product range and invite dealers to a long-term, mutually beneficial cooperation.
What can we offer you?
Complete solution for all types of floor processing from a single source
- A variety of chemicals for transforming ordinary concrete floors into high-performance industrial floors
- Complete range of joint fillers and products for repairing of surface defects
- High performance machines for all types of floor processing
- Diamond tools for every application from our own production in Germany
- Wide range of vacuum cleaners, separators and other accessories
- DRS-FLOOR engineers provide you recommendations for the sequence of working steps, application of chemical floor treatments, help you to select the optimal method for archiving the required floor quality with lowest self-costs and support you with estimation of the project costs.
Floor processing seminar DRS-FLOOR CAMP
- At our DRS-FLOOR Competence Center near Berlin, we organize two-day seminars – DRS-FLOOR CAMPs – and teach participants the essential theoretical and practical basics of floor processing, coating removal and floor repair.
- Competitive discounts
- No minimum order quantities
- Short delivery times